Thread: http://www.donegaldaily.com/2017/12/07/outrage-as-eight-deer-found-slaughtered-near-a

Lance Corporal
    Blog Entries

Default http://www.donegaldaily.com/2017/12/07/outrage-as-eight-deer-found-slaughtered-near-a

nothing short of just knackers with firearms licenses making profit out of deer because they are to ****ing lazy to go out and actually do a hard days graft. regulate the game dealers and it wont be long slowing these ****ers down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeman View Post
    nothing short of just knackers with firearms licenses making profit out of deer because they are to ****ing lazy to go out and actually do a hard days graft. regulate the game dealers and it wont be long slowing these ****ers down.
    Agreed, yet all of these 'associations' wont ever mention this.. but post every day on FB blaming the Gardai and the Legal System...

amazing how the word 'slaughtered' is used yet I've seen the same number of deer dead in a pic on some of these 'deer stalker' fb groups and its not a slaughter?

I'm confused...
    if we outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have guns

'wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep' Anon

Staff Sergeant

The guy involved is at it a long time.
    Glad to see him eventually getting caught.

Lance Corporal

Im amazed that revenue hasn't got involved with the amount of money going through the game dealers and to the poachers who i highly doubt are declaring their extra income....

Quote Originally Posted by Uinseann_16 View Post
    Im amazed that revenue hasn't got involved with the amount of money going through the game dealers and to the poachers who i highly doubt are declaring their extra income....
    Was talking to the IFI today they were doing routine checks on a salmon spawning ground he was up doing a check the last few months watching a ''certain'' spot, his very words to us were the place is lit up at night time. one ranger then for the whole county.

Poaching is killing our sport of deer stalking all over the country,I can't believe the decline in numbers over the last 3 to 4 years in the area I hunt in.I find carcases dumped every time I go out its out of control.what is the reason the government can't do anything about it,