Thread: Dunnyboe Target Club, Tyrone

Default Dunnyboe Target Club, Tyrone

Was invited to take a run up here this morning with a view to maybe signing up. Im new to this game, but they seem to have a damn good set up & a friendly bunch to boot.

Anyone any experience with them? I didnt get to see it, but apparently they have the only registered 600m range outside of a military base here in the north!

A peckerwood living in the hills with too many guns..

I'm a former member of Dunnyboe, packed it in when we got screwed over with regard being a member of a Northern Club....its like any club, i found it clicky, maybe that's down to where i'm from, i dunno, they have members of each side of the old divide, both military/ruc and the local militia so maybe they are just clicky with strange faces as they don't know how you butter your bread...if you just want to go down and fire off your rounds and go home it's grand. They only had the 100m range when i left, they had 'talked' about the larger range but it was just talk. From knowing the area, pretty well, i'm not too sure how they have managed the 600m, if they have fair play to them! I'd just make sure that the 600m range that you have heard of isn't a club trip to the range at Magilligan...not trying to knock the club or anything but that's my experience

Mac
    Every bullet tells the truth..

'Every Sniper is a Marksman, but not every Marksman is a Sniper'

"THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THEN THE SWORD,BUT THE SWORD GUARANTEES OWNERSHIP OF THE PEN"

are you not allowed be a member of a northernclub if your from the south of ireland?or is just that your club needs to be in the republic for the licensing of the firearms?

A peckerwood living in the hills with too many guns..

need to be a member of a target club in the Republic...wouldn't mind but they are designed to the Canadian standard!
    Every bullet tells the truth..

'Every Sniper is a Marksman, but not every Marksman is a Sniper'

"THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THEN THE SWORD,BUT THE SWORD GUARANTEES OWNERSHIP OF THE PEN"

just another way to stop people here try stop people here shooting isuppose