Thread: rabbits in the rain

Default rabbits in the rain

I really fancy a bit of bunny bashing today and walking in the rain doesnt bother me. But is there any point do rabbits come out in the rain?

They don't tend to much in my experience. When it stops they do tend to appear though

laois man but living in offaly for my sins

Like bunny said, they come out on a nice sunny evening after it was raining earlier in the day. That's what I find the best conditions for bunny bashing
    train hard, fight easy

Sergeant

Like the lads said after a good spell of rain they come out.The only bunnys iv came across in the rain are the poor feckers with mixo.

Well i dont think that rain is going to lift anytime today guess i may stay home

Bunnies like to eat after rain, I was told that it is the best way for them to take in water, also you will often find that they will tend to travel further from their burrow on a windy evening.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Never seen them out in the rain have seen them out in gale force winds though it was actually quite funny cause my bro and i were out with my 22 mag wind blowing in our face bout 230 am pitch black light the lamp bout 6 of them at 30 yards or so fired one missed the rest of dem didn't move fired again hit one another took off running towards us my brow stood on him and it frightened the sh1t out of him i nearly fell about the place laughing at him